|Size (L x W x H)||8 cm x 1 cm x 19 cm|
Malaysia Not Applicable
- AK-8156 cutting pliers are made of steel with a high carbon content, so they are sturdy, resistant to high force, making the product durable for longer.
- Products made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance, no rust for long-term use, prolonging life when working in different environmental conditions.
- The hard pliers are heat treated so they are wear-resistant and sharp. The pliers blade is precise with the small pliers, so it is easy to cut the pins of the wire circuit without worrying about the pliers being broken or deformed.
- The handle is covered with soft plastic to create a smooth, comfortable feeling to use. In addition, the handle-fit design, high friction helps the handle to be sure not to slip during repair, ensuring your safety.
- AK-8156 pliers are made of compact, lightweight, so they are easy to carry or store in a tool box 1 convenient and fast way.
-Depending on the purpose of use, the worker can choose for himself Pliers with the right size for the job to bring optimal efficiency. Makes the working process more flexible, simple and fast.
- Cutting pliers Asaki AK-8156 are high quality products specialized for cutting electrical wires, electrical circuits in the home or industry, mechanics, electrical repair, assembly,... Suitable application in home or industry, helping you to complete the job 1 more quickly and effectively.
Description Of Asaki Electronic Cutting Pliers 125mm 5'' (AK-8156)
~Forged and hardened chrome molybdenum steel
~Sharp, high frequency treated wire cutter
~Polished head and joint
~Non slip handle
1x Asaki Electronic Cutting Pliers 125mm 5'' (AK8156)